So, I seem to have forgotten to update this blog, haven’t I? Not to worry, I think I may take it up again.
Here’s a quick recap of the past few months in Eve for Lynx. He has…
- learned how to scan wormholes, how to live from a POS, and got to feel at home in Eve Uni’s wormhole campus (best campus!).
- trained into loads of T2 ships, which is rather useful in wormhole brawls (mmmm, resists). If you’re fighting T3 gangs supported by Guardians and/or Archons you do not want to have T1 resists. Found that out the hard way…
- learned to love lazors and armor, and now mostly flies Amarr. Zealot, Sacrilege, Curse, Slicer, they’re just so sexy.
And finally, he got a bit restless again. It’s finals time for many students and as a result, the wormhole campus is a bit quiet at the moment. My own game time is more limited than usual because of the Day Job… And a result of that, there’s not been much action for Lynx lately. Not enough time to go out and generate content by scanning and scouting our chain; nothing else being generated by other people either at the times I’ve been able to log on.
So, to cut a long story short, the solo PvP itch has returned. I am decidedly rusty, but I remember that before I moved on from lowsec I was getting the hang of things… and now, with all these new skills, I should be able to pick up the lost art of solo again pretty quickly. I hope. Fingers crossed.
In other news, I moved my market alt to Rens in an attempt to push my profits to the next level. Big failure so far. I just don’t have the time or will to babysit orders (I had been told the 0.01 game would not be too bad in Rens, but clearly that info was bad). Back to Stacmon or maybe Ichoriya, I think…
- fit and blow up a dozen Tormentors, some more Incursi and maybe a Breacher or two
- move my market alt back to a regional trade hub.